Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome to The Gun Show

I went to my first gun show today--what an experience! 

First of all, this is clearly the only event hosted on the fairgrounds during which there is no line to the ladies' room.  None!  This is spectacular in itself.  I wondered if there was a line for the mens' room, but no one would tell me.  No one.

I wish i had photos to share, but cameras were prohibited.  Suffice it to say that there were far more guns than i could have looked at and fondled over the course of the afternoon, and more ammo than i could have shot in a month.  Ok, maybe several weeks, and that's counting all the once-used brass.

We did come home with our prize though: a Ruger P95 to replace the Sig Sauer SP 2022 that i "took" from my husband.  We also found a nylon holster to temporarily hold the cumbersome beast of a pistol.

0 comments: